Final Coat Vehicle Protection
Final Coat’s technology offers:
- A reduced rate of corrosion on automotive sheet metal by up to 99.7%
- A patented pulse-wave signal that is harmless to you and your vehicle
- An environmentally friendly alternative to chemical sprays
- A one-time installation with NO inspections or re-applications required.
- A warranty that is easily transferrable to your next vehicle
FC-X Paint protection, an exclusive Final Coat product, is different from other protection products.
FC-X Paint protection is an earth-friendly and VOC-free alternative to traditional wax-based protection products. It has been specially formulated to bond directly with your vehicle’s clear coat finish to provide not only a lasting protective barrier, but also a smooth, easy-to-clean surface that resists adhesion.
- Protects against the effects of: UV rays, Bird droppings, Tree sap, Insect damage, Road tar, Acid rain & Industrial fallout.
- Protects the vehicle exterior from: Discoloration, Excessive oxidation & Loss of gloss or fading.
Final Coat’s interior protection products are specially formulated to protect your interior against stains from food and beverages. These environmentally friendly, water-based products provide a powerful and invisible barrier that remains effective even after numerous spills, with no change to the natural look or feel of your interior.
Final Coat’s interior protection products cover fabric, carpet, dashboards, leather and vinyl.
- BONUS: Rip, Tear & Burn coverage is available on current model year vehicles and on vehicles up to 3 years old.
The Final Coat cosmetic rust warranty requires the purchase and application of both the Final Coat Electromagnetic Corrosion Protection Module and FC-X Paint Protection.
Final Coat warrants vehicles against surface rust or paint bubbling on the outside painted portion of the body panels listed: Doors, Rear quarter panels, Roof, Engine hood, Front fenders, Rocker panels & Trunk lid.
- Final Coat defines cosmetic rust as surface rust damage where the rusted surface area is at least 2 cm (or larger) in diameter.
- Final Coat defines paint bubbling as a paint bubble on the outside painted areas of the body panels as listed above, where no bare metal or surface rust is showing and the paint is not broken, worn off, chipped, split, or missing.